Whether this is your first baby or your third, the Welcome Baby program helps to enhance infant development by giving you and your child the best start possible with:
- Group & individual support
- Basic child care and development information
- Home visitation
- Community resources
Age-appropriate books to read with your child
Welcome Baby enrollment also includes group activities with the Under 5 Club - a support group for parents, grandparents, and/or caregivers giving the companionship of a group setting while also providing:
- Educational activities for parents
- Playtime ideas to do at home
- Group-sponsored outings in the community
Click here to sign up
or call (336) 748-9028 for more information or to make a referral for a new parent.
Available to Forsyth County families.