In-home specialized interventions for any level of parent support needed
Home-based educational program that proactively works with families to strengthen the family unit, encourage problem solving skills, and develop effective strategies for healthy parenting.
- For families with children 2 - 17 yrs old
- Services are 1 hr/week
- May last up to 6 months with case management
- No reported incident of abuse or neglect filed with DSS
- Families receive a $50 gift card at completion of services
- Available in Forsyth and Stokes counties
This program is offered FREE to families.
To make a referral click here or call (336) 748-9028 for more information.