The Parenting PATH is a local non-profit organization whose mission is to prevent and treat child abuse and neglect in northwest North Carolina. This mission is accomplished through a variety of services aimed at strengthening families, enhancing parent-child relationships and increasing community awareness.
Our programs offer evidence-based interventions for families with children age 0-18 years old. Using multiple sources of proven curriculum, our specialists can tailor their resources for any family need.
We are currently offering services in 8 counties in Northwest North Carolina.
- Family Centered Treatment® (Davidson, Davie, Forsyth, Rockingham, Stokes, Surry, Yadkin Counties)
- Family Support (Forsyth, Stokes Counties)
- Fathers Are Parents Too (Guilford, Forsyth Counties)
- Family Transitions & Co-Parenting (Forsyth, Stokes Counties)
- GREAT Forsyth*
- Intensive Family Preservation Services (IFPS) - As of July 1, 2023, we are no longer accepting referrals for this program. Please contact us regarding questions about how we can best serve you.
- Knock Out for Change (Forsyth County)
- Let's Talk Parenting – a Triple P Discussion Group
- Parent Aide (Forsyth County)
- Parent Coaching
- Parent Support (Stokes, Surry Counties)
- Parent/Teen Solutions (PTS) (Forsyth, Stokes, Surry Counties)
- Peaceful Alternatives to Tough Situations (PATTS) (Forsyth County)
- Positive Effective Parenting (PEP) (Forsyth, Stokes Counties)
- Respite Care Services (Forsyth County)
- Sexually Reactive Therapy
- Supervised Visitation and Monitored Exchange
- Trauma-Focused Therapy
- Welcome Baby (Forsyth County)
We take referrals from all community resources.
If you have questions regarding our programs, need more information, or would like to make a referral, please contact us at 336-748-9028.
* The GREAT Forsyth program is only available for currently enrolled students of Forsyth Technical Community College