COVID-19 and The Parenting PATH
Message from the CEO about COVID-19
We at The Parenting PATH want you to know that the safety and wellbeing of our families is our top priority! With so much information regarding the COVID-19 virus coming out every day we want to make sure you know we are here to support you. Our staff members have been working on new and creative ways to keep working with our families, their goals and continuing to provide them with services.
Beginning March 17th we will be implementing the following measures:
- Services for clients and families in our IFPS program, Parent Teen Solutions, Fatherhood and Welcome Baby will be conducted over the phone or online
- All education classes and groups have been temporarily suspended
- All Supervised Visits held at our agency have been temporarily suspended
We are still accepting referrals for our services. Please call 336-978-9150 or email our Chief Operating Officer, Joetta Shepherd at email@example.com
We understand change is difficult and uncertainty causes stress. We are still available to support our families during this time! Please know that we are committed to ensuring our families are successful and we are always just a phone call away. We will keep you posted on updates regarding our agency as we closely monitor what is happening in our community. Please take care of yourselves! The CDC and the WHO recommend several basic measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Contact a health worker if you have symptoms; fever and a dry cough are most common.
- DON’T touch your face.
- DON’T travel if you have a fever and cough.
- DON’T wear a face mask if you are well.
Thank you for your continued support of our agency.
Elizabeth M. Miller
Chief Executive Officer