Supporting teens and families with an evidence-based, aggression management program
9 weeks/1hr group sessions for 3rd-5th Grades & 6th-7th Grades
Weekly sessions focusing on:
- Youth cognitive skills
- Peer refusal skills
- Appropriate conflict resolution skills
- Identification and verbalization of emotions or anger cues
- Calming techniques and forgiveness
Additional parent support
- Information about the skills taught to students to encourage reinforcement at home
- Continued contact by The Parenting PATH with school personnel, court counselors, and social workers to help monitor long-term program effectiveness
This program is offered FREE to families.
To make a referral click here or call (336) 748-9028 for more information.